Manfrotto Neoprene Adapter
The Manfrotto Neoprene Adapter fits all cameras* and tripod heads that use the Manfrotto 3157N camera plate (200PL in Europe) or the RC2-type QR adapters. A tight fitting Neoprene insert provides exceptional anti-twist performance and a 1/4"-20 tripod thread allows the attachment of tripods, monopods, strap systems etc. while the adapter is mounted to your camera. Recommended for use on cameras that do not have a rubber base around the tripod thread. Solid, machined aluminum construction with a durable black annodized finish.
*Note: On small bodied cameras use of this adapter may block your battery door, including Canon Rebel XT, XTi, T1i, T2i and Olympus E-510. ** Does not properly fit Dyna Tran ATH-918 head
- Solid, machined aluminum construction with a durable black anodized finish.
- A cloth finished Neoprene rubber insert provides a secure grip on the camera.
- Double strap lugs allow attachment of both a Camdapter Hand Strap and a neck strap.
- The wide base provides stability and protection for the bottom of the camera and includes a 1/4-20 tripod thread.
- Provides convenient, full time access to battery compartment.
- 2.5" x 1.66"
- 1.72 ounces (49 grams), Including screws and pins.
- Includes Allen Wrench
$40.00 + Shipping (US or International)
The Manfrotto Group is a world leader in the design and manufacture of photographic and video camera supports, lighting supports and suspension equipment for professional photography, video, broadcast and cinematography. Gruppo Manfrotto belongs to Vitec Group Plc, a multinational group listed at the Stock Exchange in London.